Glenn S. Pianka
(860) 889-2689 ext. 1
1 River Road
Direct and coordinate the administration of the town with the policy advice and authority of the Board of Selectmen.
- Coordinate short term and long range policy, planning and development to address the needs and welfare of the town and its residents.
- Serve as Chairman of the Board of Selectmen, which function as an executive team.
- Coordinate, review and submit annual budget recommendations to the Board of Selectmen.
- Prepare capital expense budget and five year capitol improvement plan.
- Oversee activities of town departments to assure compliance with town policies and procedutes.
- Work closely with Board of Education officials to assure cooperation of town government in meeting needs for school-age children.
- Participate in the negotiations of major town agreements, with state, federal or private concerns.
- Responsible for Town Personnel/Human Resources.
- Issue pistol permits and maintain records.
- Serve as the town Road Supervisor.