Regional Animal Control Officer
Bozrah, CT 06334
Functions of Duties
- Responsible for animal control functions within a four-town Regional Animal Control Services district including the towns of Lebanon, Franklin, Bozrah and Sprague.
- Maintains the Animal Control facility located in Lebanon including, but not limited to, daily cleaning of kennels and feeding and watering of animals.
- Responsible for managing sick, injured and vicious domestic animals and occasional wildlife.
- Rescuing sick or injured animals including dogs,
- Rescuing injured cats, providing medical treatment as required, and placing cats in a cat shelter for future adoption.
- Responding to resident complaints, conducting investigations, and issuing ……
- Advertising and finding homes for all collected dogs…….
- Provide regular open hours at the Animal Pound on Saturday morning to allow for the viewing and adoption of dogs and cats. Cats will be the responsibility of the regional cat shelter staff.
- Performs related work as required.